Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Silly Side Of Me

    So you know I love my family,I love art, and I love to decorate cakes. Although one thing you might not know about me, is that I am a total dork...... and I am proud of it. I love dorking around with my friends, and my family. My mom and I are always coming up with side jokes that no one else can understand. When I am with my friends we love to do blind makeovers, play dumb games, gymnastics on our blow up mattress, and much more.
   Anyway, my friend Madison and I were doing blind makeovers. We made sure that we would make each other look as weird as possible. (We always do dorky things like that) Lets just say........ we succeeded. Here see for yourself.
 I absolutely love being a dork. People say that I am weird, my response is yes I am, and I'm proud of it.





          Skyler








         Madison

2 comments:

  1. A little bit of weird is always a lot more fun! There's no time for boring, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorkiness is good!! And may I say that both you and Madison look very good in a mustache!

    ReplyDelete